Today we will talk about the Kale plant, for which many are not known, so we will mention Kale benefits for hair & Kale benefits for skin and general health in this article.
Kale benefits for health
There are many kale benefits for health as follows:
- Control of diabetes: Studies show that type 1 diabetics who eat high amounts of fiber have lower blood sugar levels than others.
It was also found that patients with type 2 diabetes are likely to control levels of blood sugar, insulin and lipids in the blood when they follow a diet high in fiber.
Kale is a high source of dietary fiber, with each cup of 16 kg (0.6 g) of fiber.
- A source of antioxidants: Kale contains a group of powerful antioxidants against free radicals, known as alpha-lipoic acid, which is shown to contribute to reducing blood sugar levels, and works to increase sensitivity to insulin, and fights free radicals, And inflammation in the body, and contributes to the prevention of some types of cancers.
- Enhancing heart health: fiber, potassium, and vitamin C are all factors that enhance the health of the heart and promote its function, all of which are present in good quantities in Kale, the most important of which is potassium, which has proved many studies important role in controlling blood pressure and prevention of strokes, and eating high amounts of potassium reduces Of the chances of dying of diseases by 20%. Each cup of fresh kali contains 79 mg of potassium.
- Enhancing digestion and prevention of constipation: Kale contains a high amount of fiber and fluids, which together contribute in good quantities in the promotion of digestion and promote the health of the digestive system and protect against problems, including constipation.
- Bone health: Lack of vitamin K intake is usually associated with an increased risk of bone fractures, as well as calcium, which is a rich source of calcium.
- Detoxification: According to the Linus Pawling Institute, Kale contains “glucosinolates”, elements that help liver function to function more effectively through the activation of detoxification enzymes.
- Calcium: One study showed that Kale has more calcium than milk. Green plants help women absorb the daily dose of calcium. So it is very important in preventing osteoporosis especially as we age.
- Weight loss: The secret of weight loss is to increase the amount of low-calorie foods, containing nutrients.
Which applies to the Kale, it contains only 33 calories per cup, and you can get plenty of vitamins, fiber and vitamin C from eating.
Kale benefits for hair
There are many kale benefits for hair as follows:
- It is known as Vitamin Beauty, as it contributes to the growth and regeneration of skin and hair tissues.
- A cup of cooked kale contains approximately 885 micrograms of vitamin A.
Kale benefits for skin
There are many kale benefits for skin as follows:
- In addition to vitamin A contains alkaline on vitamin C is very important for skin and to renew collagen, a cup of cooked Kale containing 53.3 g of cooked k