Today, we will mintion 3 main weight loss tips if you want to lose your weight correctly without any sideeffects. Weight gain or obesity is a major risk factor for a number of chronic diseases, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. so, you have to get rid of obesity as fast as you can.
Main weight loss tips
We will divide weight loss tips into 3 parts as follows:
1- weight loss exercises
- Swimming: Swimming is suitable for weightloss, especially in the summer, because swimming for one hour will burn 800 calories, in addition to the sport is effective in moving all the muscles of the human body.
- Jogging: is an effective way to lose weight quickly and burn calories. It also strengthens the muscles, especially the muscles of the thigh and buttocks, and it is recommended to practice jogging every day for half an hour.
- Yoga: It is a simple and important exercise in the slimming process, because yoga exercises burn 180 calories per hour, and prefer to exercise the most difficult and complex movements to increase the rate of burning calories.
2 – weight loss drinks
- Green tea: Green tea contains polyphenols and caffeine, which stimulate fat oxidation and increase heat generation, so green tea increases the rate of metabolism slightly, and green tea contains a high percentage of antioxidants to help fight cancer, and reduce the incidence of seizures Hearty.
- Black coffee: Black coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to stimulate metabolism and burning calories, so it is considered the ideal drink to lose weight but without adding sugar.
- Water: Replacing soft drinks by drinking water reduces the calories consumed daily, helps the water to feel full, and positively affects the metabolism, so it is recommended to drink two cups of water before the meal.
- Low-fat milk: Eating calcium-rich foods helps lose weight. Some research has shown that drinking large amounts of milk or dairy products contributes to slimming, all of which are skimmed or skimmed milk.
3- Another weight loss tips
- Stay away from all the factors that lead to increased eating without feeling hungry, for example, some people when they feel stress or anger or anxiety or depression eat more food.
- Limit the intake of added sugars such as those found in cakes, sweetened beverages, which contain lots of calories and few nutrients.
- Focus on eating eggs at breakfast, where studies have shown that replacing breakfast cereals with egg helps to eat less calories for 36 hours, and thus reduce the amount of eating, burning more fat in the body, and accelerate the process of losing weight.
- Replacing cooking oil with coconut oil, which is considered to be healthy, has a high proportion of triglycerides, which are metabolized differently from other fats. These fats play an important role in promoting the metabolism of 120 calories per day.
- Minimize the intake of refined carbohydrates, which are usually sugar or grains that have been stripped of nutritious fibers such as white bread and pasta.
- Eat plenty of foods that contain fiber such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. A person needs to eat at least 20 grams of fiber daily, which helps to feel full for long periods of time.