Our article today about apple benefits for skin , apple benefits for skin and apple benefits during pregnancy . Apple is one of the most common types of fruit on earth. Its origin dates back to Central Asia, it grows all over the world, and there are many different colors and sizes of apples.
It is also characterized by high levels of fiber, antioxidants and vitamin C, and it is a low-calorie food. However, it is full of people, and fresh apples can be eaten raw or used in many recipes or juices. That apple provides many health benefits to humans, which will be mentioned in this article.
Apple benefits for hair
- The apple contains a high percentage of vitamin C cleanser for the skin and anti-viral and bacterial infections, where it fights allergies and infections of various types, which makes it resistant to skin diseases that affect the scalp such as alfalfa and others.
- Contains a range of fibers called Pyrus, and is very useful for maintaining the silky texture of the hair and protects its wrinkle, and is widely used in the manufacture of hair conditioner.
- Helps to get rid of the problem of hair loss, by balancing the scalp and hair.
- It nourishes hair follicles and roots to prevent breakage, lack of density and weakness, which causes hair loss intensively. Apple vinegar is considered the basis for this purpose.
Apple benefits for skin
- It regenerates its cells; it contains vitamin A which also fights skin cancer.
- Reduces wrinkles and protects against premature aging because it contains collagen.
- Cleans it from grain, stains, and pimples to become pure skin.
- Saves them from the young pills.
- Treats oily skin.
- Moisturizes the skin and makes it more fresh and vibrant.
- Treats dry skin.
- Relieves dark circles and spots under the eye and relieves swelling.
Apple benefits during pregnancy
- Preserving the health of the fetus: Eat apples three apples a day gives the mother the necessary energy and reduces physical fatigue, which in turn helps to provide food to the fetus through the umbilical cord.
- Facilitating the digestion of pregnant women: This results in facilitating the spread and distribution of food and enabling rapid delivery to the fetus.
- Reducing the risk of asthma: Many studies have shown that pregnant women when they eat apples five times a week contribute to giving the fetus food and vitamins necessary such as vitamin (a.e.d) and zinc.
- Protects the fetus from skin diseases: Vitamins in the apple helps to form the skin of the fetus without exposure to any common skin diseases such as eczema.
- Strengthens the immune system of the fetus: Green apples eat one pill a day to protect the fetus from contagious diseases that are transmitted by the mother. These symptoms may not affect the mother; however, when passed through the cells to the fetus may be infected with the germ.
- Cell building: Helps build bone cells. It has a big role in building skin cells because it contains zinc and vitamin A, which in turn stabilizes calcium and strengthens bone cells.
- Blood fortification: Provides the body of the fetus with food, which in turn reduces the incidence of anemia. Reducing fat: When the substances produced by apples are oxidized with fatty foods, it reduces their access to the fetus.