Our topic today will be about Banana benefits for skin , pregnancy and general health. Banana is one of the most common fruits and nutrients. It contains many useful sugars such as glucose, fructose and contains many vitamins such as vitamin A and B, Minerals such as manganese, potassium, magnesium, carbohydrates and other nutrients. For these reasons, banana fruits have many benefits that benefit the human body and its health
Banana benefits during pregnancy
There are many Banana benefits during pregnancy as follows:
- Preserving the health and nutrition of the child and the mother; the presence of a large number of nutrients and minerals in it, which make it an integrated meal.
- Maintain the pH balance of the body.
- Rich in fiber that helps the stomach to do its job and avoid constipation.
- Obesity and obesity problems are prevented by eating them between meals.
- Maintain normal body temperature as normal as in Thailand. Many pregnant women use bananas to ensure their children have normal temperature.
- Banana are a fruit that has excellent potassium content. This ingredient has multiple benefits for the body, including maintaining the amount of water in the body, maintaining a normal rate of heartbeat, and getting the brain enough oxygen.
- Maintain the blood glucose balance, and avoids pregnancy toxemia resulting from the rapid rise or fall of the blood level in the body.
- Protect against bone diseases and fragmentation.
- Avoid the body with cholesterol and harmful fats.
Banana benefits for skin
There are many Banana benefits for skin as follows:
- Bananas contain many vitamins that are useful for the health of the skin, most important of which are vitamins (C and B6), both of which repair any damage or damage to the skin, in addition to maintaining flexibility in the skin, by stimulating the production of collagen.
- Bananas eliminate the dryness of the skin and moisturize it, because it contains vitamin A, and the difference will be noticed after the bananas placed on the skin for a third of an hour.
- Because it contains vitamin C, it reduces any redness of the skin, makes it fresher, and unifies its color if mixed with little rose water.
- In addition to the vitamins found in bananas, it also contains antioxidants, which will delay the signs of aging, which is the cost and wrinkles.
- Eliminate dark circles under the eye, applying a cortex for 20 minutes.
- Eliminate acne.
- Bananas treat burns caused by sunlight.
- Eliminate cracks in the feet, but in this case, the bananas are placed on the affected part for no more than 10 minutes to observe the result.
Banana benefits for general health and body
There are many Banana benefits for skin and general health as follows:
- It enhances the health of the heart: Individuals with high blood pressure are advised to increase intake of potassium-rich foods, which help balance body fluids by reducing the amount of fluid in the blood, thereby reducing stress levels.
- Maintaining the health of the brain: Bananas are a source of vitamin B6 that is important for brain function and development during pregnancy.
- Bananas also contain the amino acid tryptophan (tryptophan): necessary for the neurotransmitter serotonin known as the happiness hormone.
- Sleep aid: Bananas contain melatonin, the hormone that helps sleep in the body.
- An antioxidant source: Bananas contain antioxidants such as vitamin A and vitamin C, which strengthen the immune system. It protects against the damage caused by free radicals, which is a leading cause of cancer. Vitamin C is also an important element. In the process of making collagen in the body that maintains the health and freshness of the skin.