Beet is an important part of our daily meals, and that’s because there are many beet benefits for pregnant women & skin & hair and weight loss.
beet benefits for skin
There is a lot of beet benefits for skin as follows:
- Reduces the appearance of white lines on the skin, and reduces the aging.
- Limits skin injury to skin cancer.
- Opens the skin in a natural and safe way, and can be used by cutting into circles, then rub the skin for ten minutes.
- Gives skin shine and freshness, by drinking a glass of carrot juice and beetroot daily.
- Eliminates acne, and boils on the skin. It gives the lips an attractive pink color.
beet benefits for hair
There is a lot of beet benefits for hair as follows:
- Limit the appearance of the cortex in the head, it can be used by placing a tablespoon of beetroot juice, a large spoon of vinegar in a bowl and mixing well, then put the mixture on the hair for ten minutes, and then wash the hair well with water.
- it can be used by placing a tablespoon of beetroot juice on the hair, rub it well for five minutes, then wash the hair with water and shampoo.
- It is used to dye hair, by placing a tablespoon of beet juice, a quarter cup of brown henna and mixing well, then put the mixture on the hair and leave it for an hour, and then wash the hair well with water
beet benefits for pregnant women
There is a lot of beet benefits for pregnant women as follows:
- Reduces the risk of birth of a child with congenital defects. Beetroot contains folic acid, which plays an important role in the growth of fetal tissue, and is important in the development of the spinal cord, especially in the first three months, which prevents the defect, such as spina bifida.
- Enhances the immunity of the body, where the pregnant mother is more prone to infections and diseases, so it is recommended to eat foods rich in antioxidants, Beetle is undoubtedly one of the best foods.
- Protects against osteoporosis, as it is an important source of calcium, silica that prevents osteoporosis, and weakness, especially in pregnancy.
- Regulates the metabolic process. It contains a good amount of potassium, which maintains the balance of metabolism in the body of the pregnant, and it maintains the balance of blood pressure levels.
- Resists joint swelling and pain, it contains a proportion of betaine, which is the strongest anti-inflammatory, so advised the pregnant mother to increase the beet to relieve the pain of joints have.
- It cleanses and purifies the blood. Purification of blood is one of the best ways to protect the fetus from any infection, and the Banger has a high ability to rid the blood of the toxins in it. It also enhances the body’s ability to endure physically, which helps in the delivery process.
- Maintains the stability of the level of sugar in the blood, where it enters the composition of some substances that reduce blood sugar, and it works on the stability of sugar in the blood until digested.
- Provides healthy growth of the fetus, where the beet contains vitamin A and vitamin J, ensuring healthy development and growth of the fetus.
- Prevents gastrointestinal disorders by facilitating digestion. It also keeps the bowel movement healthy and reduces the chances of constipation.
beet benefits for Weight Loss
There is a lot of beet benefits for weight loss as follows:
- Contains low calories, where it is recommended to eat for those who follow the diet.
- Contains a high amount of fiber, which in turn helps to feel full for a long time.
- The digestive system is organized efficiently and efficiently.
- Contains mineral salts, and important vitamins needed by dieters.