Today, we will recognize carrot benefits for hair and human health. Carrot has several colors such as white, red, purple, and yellow, but orange is the common color.
It Consists of water and carbohydrates significantly, and also contains fiber well, in addition to it is very rich in beta-carotene, which turns into vitamin A inside the body, a very important element of vision, helps to grow, and increase body immunity.
Carrots contain many other vitamins such as vitamin K and vitamin B6, but in different proportions, it is rich in potassium, and many antioxidants for the body, hair, and skin.
Carrot benefits for hair
- Carrots contain a proportion of vitamin A, which improves the quality of hair and enhance the growth and increase its density, and also offers the following benefits:
- Carrots contain essential vitamins for hair and work to fight the fall and make it more intense and shiny and length and strength.
- Drinking an amount of eighty to 100 milliliters a day of carrot juice helps stimulate hair growth.
- Both Vitamin C and E on the islands help improve blood circulation in the hair, thus preventing premature graying.
- Increases hair growth.
- treating scalp from various diseases.
Carrot benefits during pregnancy
There are many Carrot benefits during pregnancy as follows:
- Adjustment of high blood pressure: Many pregnant women during pregnancy suffer from the problem of high blood pressure, which may lead to premature birth and thus the birth of an unfinished child, so the introduction of fresh carrots or juice within the diet throughout the pregnancy.
- Reducing diabetes: Pregnancy During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to have high blood sugar, which quickly returns to normal after birth, so eating regular carrots reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Stress-relieving: Fatigue and stress are inherent to women during pregnancy because they lose many of the nutrients needed to feed the baby, such as calcium, iron, and so on. Eating carrots compensates for loss of these elements and supplies the body with energy that activates blood circulation, Fatigue and fatigue, it facilitates the exercise of daily activities.
- PROTECTION OF ABORTION: Carrot intake on a daily basis reduces the risk of miscarriage, especially in the first three months of pregnancy.
- Reducing the incidence of preeclampsia: Pre-eclampsia is considered to be a risk to the pregnant woman. This may result in immediate fetal ejaculation in the case of early detection of preeclampsia, and may also result in the death of the fetus and the mother.
- Reduce the incidence of pregnant women diseases: Increasing the chance of infection of pregnant women many diseases through infection, such as influenza and others because of the low efficiency of the immune system from the former, and in the case of infection with various warnings to eat the valleys so as not to adversely affect the health of the fetus, so should protect the pregnant herself from The risk of exposure to various infectious diseases, by eating the islands regularly, which increases the efficiency of the immune system, and increases its resistance to Diseases