If we want to summarize the talk about it in two words, we will not find better than “health” and “beauty”, or is the chives. There are many chives benefits for health , making it a real magnet for the human body.
chives benefits for health
there are many chives benefits for health as follows:
- Chives are rich in vitamin A and green leaves contain large amounts of powerful antioxidants such as carotene and lutein. These combined ingredients help prevent many cancers, especially lung cancer and oral cavity cancer.
- It is also an important source of vitamin C, which works with other elements to protect against bacterial infection, in a role similar to that of antibiotic. In addition, vitamin C improves the wall of blood vessels and helps effectively In the wound healing process.
- Chopped garlic contains a high percentage of vitamin K which is very important for the strength and health of the bones and protect them from injury and therefore keep them from fractures
- It Plays a large role in protecting the brain from nerve damage and thus protects it from Alzheimer’s disease.
- The perennial garlic also feeds the folic acid necessary for the process of DNA synthesis, and eating enough quantity during pregnancy helps protect the fetus from abnormalities and diseases of the nervous system.
The medicinal properties of chives are effective in lowering high blood pressure
In addition to the presence of many basic minerals in chives such as copper, iron, manganese, zinc and calcium are all necessary for our health. Chilled leaves of garlic are filled with abundant amounts of vitamin B necessary to build body cells.
- The most important characteristic of chives is its richness in antioxidant elements, which are highly effective in detoxifying the body from toxins and harmful substances and protecting it from bacterial and fungal infections.
- One of the most important benefits of garlic is that it helps in the production of a lesion in the body, which plays an effective role in reducing cholesterol in the blood and prevents the formation of strokes and thus protects the body from coronary disease and vascular disease, as well as strokes of the brain.
- The perennial garlic plant also contains a high proportion of dietary fiber, which helps regulate digestion and increase the speed of bowel movement, helps to prevent and treat constipation. Along with some other substances that help to get rid of bacteria and fungi that infect the intestines.
chives benefits for hair
there are many chives benefits for hair as follows:
- Contains a high percentage of vitamin A – as mentioned above – and plays an important role in the regeneration of skin cells and protect it from various environmental factors.
- As well as vitamin C and E which help maintain skin freshness and eliminate signs of aging.
- Chives can be used as a face mask, helping to get rid of acne, as well as protecting the skin from dehydration.
- Increases the amount of blood flowing to the scalp, resulting in increased nutrition obtained by hair follicles, which in turn stimulates the growth of hair and prevents the fall and increase the softness and gloss. So chives are used for this purpose by placing it on the scalp with a message.