Most of us loves eating corn, but just few of us know corn benefits for health & body. So, we will focus today on corn benefits for us
Corn benefits for health
There are many corn benefits for health as follows:
- It provides vitality and energy because it contains high protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
Contributes to the elimination of free cracks that cause damage to the body’s cells, and thus protect against the incidence of various cancers, which are: stomach, pharynx, ovary, colon, pancreas, bone and others because of the high percentage of antioxidants.
- Contribute to the improvement of digestion, as well as prevent constipation and the reason for containing large amounts of dietary fiber insoluble.
- It protects against anemia. It increases the representation of iron in the body because it contains both vitamin B and iron. Remove the body from harmful cholesterol.
- Helps to reduce excess weight, giving the body a sense of satiety, and it contains low amounts of calories.
- Promotes heart function, regulates the rate of his injuries and protects him from many problems like weakness of the heart muscle, atherosclerosis, angina, heart attack, and others, because of its rich fatty acids and dietary fiber.
- Regulates blood sugar, thus reducing the risk of diabetes; because it contains pantothenic acid. Helps to strengthen the eyesight, and protects the eyes from the incidence of many diseases and problems; because they contain a high percentage of carotenoids.
- Maintains the health of the pregnant and fetus, protecting the fetus from deformities and birth defects; for containing vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber.
- It gives the skin more freshness and sweetness, as well as its various problems, which are: pimples, scars, boils, and pills, and because they contain large amounts of antibiotics.
Corn benefits for weight loss
There are many corn benefits for weight loss as follows:
- Helps increase the feeling of satiety, thus reducing the desire to eat.
- Contain enough fiber and have a significant role in improving digestion.
- It contains a small number of calories, and therefore is a suitable option for dieters, as each cup contains 142 calories.
- Reduce the accumulation of fat in the body, and the reason to contain a small amount of fat.
- Contribute to the improvement of metabolism in the body, and thus reduce the excess weight.
- The body detoxifies excess waste, thus reducing excess weight.
The nutritional value of corn
The corn contains a percentage of proteins, a little water, and also contains a percentage of energy and fatty acids. The corn contains carbohydrate, dietary fiber, and sugary materials, and contains some nutrients such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, Zinc, and vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin A, contain folic acid, little calories, antioxidant substances such as beta-carotene.