Vegetable eggplants are of great importance to human health, in addition to its delicious taste, which is used in many foods and dishes around the world. Today we will learn about the benefits of eggplant for weight loss & the benefits of eggplant for baby
The nutritional value of eggplant
- The superb health benefits of eggplant derive primarily from vitamin-rich content, minerals, antioxidants, and other important nutrients.
- Eggplant is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper.
- Eggplant is rich in dietary fiber, folic acid, potassium, and manganese. Eggplant contains almost no cholesterol or saturated fat.
Benefits of eggplant for weight loss
There is a lot of benefit of eggplant for weight loss as follows:
- Rich in antioxidants: eggplant has a high content of antioxidants that help protect the body from damage from free radicals, and studies have shown that it may reduce the risk of some chronic diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, and contains eggplant on anthocyanin; The dye is responsible for its color, and the advantage of this compound with its properties of antioxidant, and contains this type of vegetables in particular on the anthocyanin called Nasunin.
- Contributing to weight loss: Eggplant is an appropriate food to add to the diet to reduce weight because of its high content of fiber, and low calorie, as the fiber passes through the digestive tract slowly, which may enhance the feeling of satiety, and thus reduce the number of calories Handled.
Benefits of boiled eggplant
- Although drinking eggplant water does not provide all the benefits of eating vegetables, but some nutrients and antioxidants are secreted in eggplant water during the boiling process.
- There is some research that suggests drinking regular water may help to lose weight and, therefore, it is likely that drinking boiled eggplant water will make a big difference in the possible res
Benefits of eggplant for baby and public health
There is a lot of eggplant for baby as follows:
Helping to prevent heart disease: It can help improve heart function, reduce low-density lipoprotein and triglyceride levels in the blood, and reduce the severity of heart attacks, but this benefit requires human studies to confirm their effectiveness.
Controlling blood sugar level: It can maintain sugar levels at normal rates, as it contains a high proportion of the fibers that pass through the digestive system and slow the rate of digestion, absorption of sugar by the body, and prevention of high levels of sugar, and contains eggplant Polyphenols, which can reduce sugar uptake and increase insulin secretion.
Cancer control: It contains plant compounds that have the ability to fight cancer cells. In general, eating a large number of fruits and vegetables such as eggplant helps prevent certain types of cancer, such as pancreatic cancer, stomach, colon, rectum, bladder, cervix, breast.
Enhancing cognitive functions: It can help improve memory and prevent mental disorders associated with aging. Anthocyanin compounds present in the external cortex help protect brain cell membranes from free radicals, prevent nerve infections, and facilitate blood flow to the brain.
Liver health: research suggests that the antioxidants found in eggplant can help protect the liver from certain types of toxins.