The immune system is one of the most important organs of the human body, which protects it from diseases, viruses, and various microbes, especially in the winter, and there are many members of the body that shares the immune system, such as tonsils, spleen, urinary tract, stomach and others. Here is the list of Foods And Herbs That Boost Your Immune System, let’s have a look.
Important and incredible foods and herbs to strengthen the immune system!
- Yogurt: Milk contains bacteria known as probiotics, and keep the intestinal tract and intestines free of germs that cause diseases, preferably eating seven pairs of yogurt daily to promote immunity.
- Garlic: contains allicin, which fights bacteria and infection; British researchers gave 146 individuals a placebo and garlic extract for 12 weeks, and the result was that people who ate garlic were less likely to get cold, and studies indicate that individuals who eat more than Six cloves of garlic a week reduce the incidence of cancer of the rectum, colon, rectum, and stomach.
- Vegetables of the Crusader family: These vegetables include stimulants, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that strengthen the immune system, such as broccoli, flower, and cabbage.
- Oats and barley: Contains beta-glucan, a type of dietary fiber, as well as effective antioxidants and antimicrobial, and help wounds healing and healing quickly.
- Tea: Individuals who drink five cups of black tea a day for two weeks are more likely to have antivirals 10 times more than others who drink any placebo. The amino acids are the ones responsible for this immune boost.
- Fish: The fish is rich in selenium, which helps white blood cells produce cytokines that eliminate influenza viruses, as well as increase airflow to the lungs to protect against respiratory infections and colds.
- Sweet potatoes: contain beta-carotene, which converts to vitamin A in the body, which produces connective tissue that enters the formation of the skin, which forms the first line of defense against bacteria and viruses.
- Apple: Apple contains an antioxidant that fights many diseases, it also addresses stress, which is one of the underlying causes of immune deficiency.
- Honey: Two tablespoons of honey should be taken daily to combat infection, fungus and bacteria, and add a small amount of lemon juice to prevent the flu.
- Tomatoes: contain beta-carotene, bilicosin, lycopene, and vitamin C, which fight the effects of free radical cancer.
- Ginger: Ginger is one of the most popular and beneficial herbs, which protect the body from many diseases.
- Meat: Meat contains enough zinc, which in turn helps to reduce the possibility of injury to the body various diseases.
- Mushroom: This plant contains rich proteins and complex sugars similar to that found in the cells of bacteria and viruses and activates the cells of the bone marrow and the cells of the thyroid gland as well as eating cells and thus the immune system is strong against any possible attack of bacteria or viruses, and the mushroom of the most important cuisine in Japan and Germany because Its benefits.
- Chamomile: This herb is one of the most famous herbs and beauty and tastes wonderful, because of its many benefits and uses. Where it can be taken as a drink to help calm the digestive system. It is excellent for skin when placed topically. This herb is used in the manufacture of many herbal soap, shampoos and other lotions and helps to heal wounds and nourish the skin.
Relevant article: Lactose: definition, benefits, hazards, uses and more