Benefits of green tea Chinese
Chinese green tea has many advantages, including:
- Helps to lose weight and get rid of obesity.
- It is used as a neurodegenerative and anti-depressant because it contains the amino acid called thiamin.
- Helping in the cases of high blood pressure: It maintains the blood flow, which prevents the occurrence of clots.
- Strengthens and strengthens the body’s immunity.
- Resists tooth decay: It contains fluorine, and kills harmful microbes in the mouth.
- Reducing your cholesterol level in blood.
- Protects brain cells from death: helps damaged cells, thereby delaying the symptoms of brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and paralysis.
- Protect against harmful sun rays.
- Resists skin diseases and early aging symptoms: Protects some types of cancer, such as prostate cancer and breast cancer, because they contain antioxidants.
- Helps diabetics to lower blood sugar: It also treats gestational diabetes as well.
- It treats Flu: it contains a high percentage of vitamin C.
- Treat ear infections: when you wipe your ear and clean it.
- Eliminates body toxins: protects against food poisoning. Accelerates the metabolic process, and helps the liver to perform its functions better.
Some tips and recommendations when drinking green tea
According to the Health Center of Traditional Chinese Medicine, there are some tips when drinking green tea as follows:
- It is recommended to drink about one liter (about 4 cups) of Chinese tea per day; to obtain polyphenols in the amount that will benefit the desired.
- Do not prefer to drink tea after brewing for more than 30-60 minutes; because its components will oxidize. It is not advisable to drink plenty of tea in a short period of time. The correct method is to drink tea several times a day at intervals, so that the digestive system can absorb and absorb the beneficial polyphenols found in it.
- Flavonoids found in tea can also bind to iron found naturally in plant foods and reduce absorption in the digestive system by about 15%, so it is recommended sparing tea drinking meals that contain iron plant, especially for people with iron deficiency anemia, or exposed to it .
- Consult your doctor if you use any type of medication to make sure it does not conflict with tea compounds, such as stimulants and blood thinners.
- Also, large amounts of caffeine in pregnancy may lead to problems of premature birth or low birth weight, so it is recommended not to exceed drinking three cups of tea a day.
Side Effects of drinking green tea Chinese heavily
There are some side effects of green tea Chinese, most of it is related to its content of caffeine, as drinking too much caffeine may lead to the following undesirable symptoms:
- Increasing heart rate.
- Feeling of heart palpitations.
- Abdominal pain.
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Increasing the amount of urine.
Who are the People that must reduce drinking green tea
It is also necessary to reduce the drinking of green tea because it contains caffeine to reduce the incidence of complications, which may cause problems for some patients with the following diseases:
- Anxiety disorders.
- Problems related to bleeding.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- high blood pressure.