Healthy food meals are very important for every one of us, Permanent hunger causes a feeling of discomfort for the person. The more hungry he is, the more he will eat, and the more he will gain weight. So, the better is to prepare healthy food meals that can be eaten at any time without guilt.
Healthy food is prepared inside the house. It is not ready and is not sold on the market, but consists of vegetables and whole grains that need cooking and preparation at home. If you do not have time to prepare food at home, you can choose healthy meals in restaurants, Grilled or baked, drinking water instead of drinking soft drinks and processed juices, and sharing sweets rather than taking them in full.
Why should we eat healthy food?!
Simply, because there are many bad effects of unhealthy food as follows:
- High pressure due to unhealthy food containing a large percentage of harmful salts and ingredients.
- Constant feeling of numbness and loss of energy, because it lacks the important and healthy nutrients to the human body.
- The person is exposed to permanent health impairments of the immune system in his body.
- The feeling of constant hunger, because it does not contain the necessary fiber and nutrients to feel full.
- It leads to weight gain and associated problems, such as increased cholesterol, diabetes, high sugar content, and high pressure because unhealthy food contains a high percentage of salts and harmful ingredients.
Best healthy food meals for weight loss
- Grilled chicken breasts
- A glass of cold water.
- Half a kilogram of skinny chicken breast.
- Two teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Chopped onion.
- Four tablespoons of corn oil
- A piece of mashed garlic.
- 1/4 tablespoon of white pepper.
- Two cups of chicken broth.
- Half a tablespoon of salt.
- Four teaspoons of mustard seeds.
- Half a cup of low-fat cream.
Mix chicken breasts with white pepper, salt and 2 small vegetable oil with stirring for a few minutes and then leave them aside. Starch the chicken on the charcoal and stir until it is cooked. Pour the remaining amount of oil in a pot on the fire, and rinse the onion, garlic, and mustard, then pour the chicken broth, and leave the ingredients boil for some time. Melt the starch in the water cup, pour it over the pot, add the cream with stirring, and leave the mixture simmer for 5 minutes on low heat until the mixture is heated. Place the grilled chicken breasts in a dish and pour over the previous mixture and serve.
- Vegetable soup
- A Half cup of frozen peas
- A Half cup of zucchini cut cubes.
- Half cup of chopped lobes.
- Half cup finely chopped onion.
- Half cup of canned red beans
- Half cup of carrots diced section.
- Half cup of finely chopped celery.
- Garlic clove. A cup of small size pasta.
- Tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Four glasses of water
- Small spoon of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
Put the oil on fire, then add onion, celery, garlic and leave them on fire for five minutes. Add the rest of the vegetables, water, salt and black pepper and leave them on the fire until boiling, then reduce the fire and leave them for half an hour or until the vegetables are ripen. Add pasta and leave on fire for three minutes or until pasta is cooked. We offer a vegetable soup which is hot.
Best healthy food meals for your toddlers
- Tuna and boiled egg sandwiches
- Four pieces of soft toast.
- Tuna can
- Two slices of boiled egg, sliced, sliced and sliced.
- Two tablespoons of butter. Salt, to taste-
- Four teaspoons of lemon juice.
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
In a bowl, put the tuna, then add it with white pepper and salt, lemon juice and mix well. Then sprinkle the toast with the butter, then put the sliced pears, and distribute the tuna mixture on it. Decorate the face with boiled eggs, then the meal will be ready for our kids.
Relevant article: Healthy Eating Guidelines