There are many kiwi benefits for diabetes , pregnancy, and body. Kiwifruit, also known as Chinese gooseberry, is a nutritious fruit that is oval-shaped and about the size of a chicken egg, covered with a brown crust, The fruit from the inside is green or yellow and contains small seeds that have a black crust and contain white pulp.
kiwi benefits for diabetes
There are many kiwi benefits for diabetes as follows:
- It Activates nerve cells, and protects against inflammation of the nerves that afflicts many diabetics.
- It regulates the level of sugar in the blood because it is rich in antioxidants, potassium, fiber, and fructose, so it is advisable to eat it also in the holy month of Ramadan.
- It Contains a small percentage of sugar, making it a healthy diet for diabetics.
Kiwi benefits in pregnancy
There are many kiwi benefits in pregnancy as follows:
- It Reduces the chances of abortion.
- It Reduces fat and grease in pregnant women, and thus protect them from the occurrence of obesity and excess weight, which sometimes threatens her life and the life of her fetus as well.
- Giving the pregnant woman and her baby important fibers to facilitate digestion and expulsion of annoying and painful gases and rest of the digestive system.
- It Reduces the chances of respiratory diseases such as a cough, cold and others.
- Kiwi is an antioxidant that protects the skin of the pregnant woman and protects her against the growth of cancer cells in different parts of the body.
- It Gives the pregnant and the fetus energy to perform various functions and daily activities.
- It Strengthens the immune system of the pregnant woman and her fetus, thus increasing the ability to resist various diseases and the birth of a healthy and healthy child.
Kiwi benefits for general health and body
There are many kiwi benefits for diabetes and body as follows:
- It Can help cure asthma: Kiwi is believed to contain a large amount of vitamin C, and antioxidants can help treat people with asthma.
- It Helps digestion: This is due to the containment of fibers found in kiwi fruit, and kiwi contains an enzyme called actinidin, which helps break down and digest protein.
- It Enhances the immune system: Kiwi fruit contains a large amount of vitamin C, as only one Kiwi provides about 273% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C, an important nutrient to enhance the immune system in the body. Studies have shown that kiwi enhances immunity in the body and reduces the risk of colds or flu, especially in children and the elderly.
- It Helps regulate blood pressure: Kiwi fruit can help lower blood pressure, given the high content of potassium found in kiwi. A study conducted in 2014 showed that biologically active substances in three kiwi grains per day could lower blood pressure One apple, which reduces the risk of infection with some complications that may result from high blood pressure such as strokes, heart attacks.
- It Reduces blood clotting: A study from the University of Oslo found that eating two to three kiwi pieces daily reduces the risk of blood clotting, as well as reducing the amount of fat in the blood. The researchers found that these effects are similar to those that occur from a daily dose of aspirin to improve heart health.
- Protecting from loss of vision Kiwi can help protect the eyes from macular degeneration: the main cause of blindness. Eating three servings of fruits a day reduces the risk of macular degeneration by about 36% Studies.
- Preventing constipation: Based on many studies, kiwi fruit has a laxative effect and can be used as a dietary supplement for people with constipation. Keeps skin healthy: Collagen, a skin support system, relies heavily on vitamin C, and it is found in kiwi fruit, which improves overall skin texture, reduces wrinkles, helps prevent sun damage, and pollution. , And smoke on the skin.
- It Helps to sleep better: A study published in the Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests that kiwi fruit improves sleep quality in adults with sleep problems.