There are a lot of Lemon benefits for hair , skin and general health, and that’s we will talk about in this article today. Lemon is considered an acidic fruit that is beneficial to the body and is used in many foods and recipes and is placed on a lot of salads and is prepared lemon juice tasty of it.
Lemon benefits for hair
There are many lemon benefits for hair as follows:
- Lengthens hair and strengthens it; as it is a rich source of vitamin C.
- Strengthens the hair follicle, which reduces its fall.
- Adds vitality to the curly hair; it contains a compound called limonene.
- It fights the crust; it contains anti-fungal properties that fight the crust and other fungal infections of the scalp.
- Cleans the scalp of dead cells, and other dirt.
- Improves hair growth by increasing the production of collagen.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C  to reduce hair loss by working to narrow the hair follicles because of its acidic nature, which reduces its fall.
- Cleans the scalp, prevents follicular obstruction of hair follicles; which often leads to problems such as dandruff and hair loss.
- Contributes to maintaining the health of the scalp, because it contains antifungal properties.
- Controls oil production in the scalp.
- Helps to re-grow inactive hair follicles.
Lemon benefits for skin
There are many lemon benefits for skin as follows:
- Eliminating Wrinkles: Lemon helps to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, including the components of nourishing and strengthening of the skin and can benefit from this feature by massaging the skin with lemon juice with olive oil, preferably leave the mixture on the face for 2-3 hours to achieve the best results.
- Treatment of acne: Lemon can be useful in the treatment of acne, which affects the skin, where the lemon contains the components of Citric acid, which contributes significantly to the elimination of bacteria that cause acne.
- Skin protection: Lemons protects your skin from any cuts, bruises, or injuries, by placing equal amounts of lemon juice and water in an empty spray bottle and then spray the skin with lemon juice.
- Lightening the skin: lemon can lighten the skin, by mixing a tablespoon of lemon juice with a tablespoon of tomatoes, a tablespoon of cucumber juice and a tablespoon of sandalwood paste, and then put the paste on the skin for between 15-20 Minutes, then wash the skin using warm water.
- Peeling skin: Lemon helps to clean the skin and remove dead skin cells and stimulate the emergence of new cells, where the lemon contains vitamin C, which is included in many cosmetics.
- Lightening the color of the lips: Lemon juice opens the dark lips caused by excessive exposure to harmful sunlight, or use of cosmetics of poor quality or drinks large amounts of caffeine because it has natural properties open lips, and over time will show the best results.
Lemon benefits for health
There are many lemon benefits for hair and health as follows:
- Antioxidant: Lemon is a source of flavonoids plant that has many antioxidant properties that protect the cells from damage, in addition to it improves blood circulation, sensitivity to insulin, and other aspects of the health of the body.
- Kidney stones: Studies have shown that lemon juice contains large quantities of citrate, which rid of Kidney stones, and is more effective when is taken with drugs for the disease.
- Weight: Lemon juice gives a sense of fullness and satiety, and promotes a little metabolism, which helps to reduce weight, in addition to it reduces constipation and improves the performance of sports when practicing the sport.
- Mental Health: Lemon juice helps to improve mood and strengthen memory.
- Health: Lemon provides plenty of vitamin C, the fiber that prevents stroke, and heart diseases according to medical studies, and its phytochemical compounds reduce cholesterol.
- Blood: Lemon improves the ability of the body to absorb iron from plant foods, meat, and fish, which strengthens the blood, and prevents the incidence of anemia.