Lupin is a plant cultivated and produces a high-fiber, mineral, and many vitamins, which makes it very valuable and useful food, and today we will know the health benefits of the human body.
10 health benefits of Lupin
1 – Diabetics: It’s a grain rich in dietary fiber, which in turn reduce the absorption of glucose resulting from the decomposition of starches and sugars in the human body, so it is very useful for patients with the secret as it protects the body from high blood sugar level.
2. Nerves: It also works to strengthen the nerves in the brain, as well as tightening lax nerves, in addition to it protects from sudden clots that come to humans, and heart alert also.
3 – Constipation: Lupine helps to get rid of constipation as well as gases, as well as get rid of the worms in the stomach, by injecting the patient by an enema with Lupin boiling, but it should be noted here that this should be under medical supervision.
4. Dermatology: For people with eczema, a contagious skin disease, It can be used to treat it by treating the infected areas three times a day.
As well as works to eliminate scabies in animals, as well as flour from Lupin, can be used to purify and clean the skin, as it lays on the whitening and purification of the skin, in addition to it to treat the cost in the face, because it contains different proteins and carbohydrates.
5 – Prolonged and softened hair: boiled Lupin can also be used for hair, as it works to soften and strengthen as well as prolonging when you continue to paint hair, where it is added to the hair twice a week, to be left every time for half an hour before rinsing with water Lukewarm.
6. Weight loss: Reduce cholesterol in the blood, so we can use it to lose weight, by eating 10-15 tablets of them before eating the three main meals, but consult the doctor first because it leads to shrinking uterus.
7. Lowering high blood pressure: People with high blood pressure are advised to take regular lupine.
8 – Nourishing the skin: by eating boiled or even used within natural mixtures and put it on the face for periods of time.
9 – benefit patients with gluten sensitivity: because it is free, and is a good source of essential amino acids
10 – Does not contain cholesterol: It contains large amounts of plant sterols or phytosterol, which contributes to lower levels of cholesterol in the blood.
Lupin, like other protein-rich foods, can cause allergic reactions in some individuals, especially those with peanut allergy. However, this does not exclude the possibility of allergic reactions to some individuals who have no history of allergies in their lives. It is worth mentioning that there are no research reports to indicate the minimum amounts of thermos that may cause a reaction clinically sensitive, and the symptoms of allergic reaction vary from one individual to another, and the following is a number of symptoms according to classifications of severity from light to the most dangerous as follows:
Symptoms Light to moderate intensity:
- Swelling in the lips, face, and eyes.
- Skin sensitization and skin rash.
- Tingling Mouth.
- Vomiting, and abdominal pain.
The most severe symptoms:
- Breathing hard and loud.
- Swelling in the tongue.
- Swelling or narrowing of the throat.
- Difficulty speaking, or hoarse voice.
- A wheeze or a continuous cough. Dizziness.
- Suffering from lupus; usually affects young children.
Relevant article: 10 Amazing Benefit of Ginger on Human Health in this article