Mangosteen fruit dates back to the 18th century. The fruit was used in the traditional therapeutic medicine that was widespread in Asian countries, mainly Indonesia, home to the evergreen tropical tree, and also in other parts of the world such as Thailand, Singapore, African countries as Egypt.
It has been and remains the queen of tropical fruits, given its highly therapeutic properties as a source of many nutrients, minerals and essential vitamins that help to cure many health problems.
Food Benefit of mangosteen fruit
The mangosteen fruit has a distinctive shape consisting of three parts: the outer crust is dark red, white soft pulp tastes delicious, sliced like orange, and the seeds are very small, small, inedible.
This delicious fruit contains carbohydrates, fiber, water, protein and basic mineral salts such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, and is rich in vitamins A and C and B complex. Mangosteen is known by many names as Viagra and Stone Flower for its equivalent effect of Viagra.
Mangosteen benefits for health
- Protects against free radicals that cause cell damage and cause many serious diseases such as cancer. They contain powerful antioxidants that resist the growth of malignant cells.
- Helps reduce body weight because of its ability to regulate bowel movement as a food that contains a very low percentage of calories and is free of saturated fat and rich in dietary fiber, so it is useful food for people who are overweight and obese.
- Stimulates the body to produce red blood cells, because of their ability to stimulate blood circulation, which prevents the incidence of anemia and prevent the incidence of strokes.
- Maintains healthy and damaged skin cells, and also treats skin diseases due to their containment of Cantonese compounds. Free anemones, which are the causes of aging skin, are struggling to contain these fruits with a high percentage of antioxidants.
- The skin gives the soft texture, and treats it from the problem of acne, thanks to the compounds contained in this fruit, including antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Treat the skin from impurities, as it can be used in the treatment of dry skin and oily skin of various aesthetic problems.
- Enhance the immune system and activate the body and give it energy and vitality.
- It is useful in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders, as it treats intestinal ulcers and prevents infection of dysentery and diarrhea caused by bacterial infections.
- Resists headache and dizziness, and reduces body temperature. Reduce the rate of harmful cholesterol in the blood, so it protects the heart and arteries from strokes, sclerosis, and the coronary artery.
- Protects against inflammation, as it has anti-rheumatoid arthritis effect, and protects against osteoporosis.
- It fights the aging of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles on the skin, and prevents the accumulation of cellulite suffered by the majority of women, and prevent the emergence of grain and accelerate the compensation of damaged skin cells.
- Helps regulate the menstrual cycle in females, as well as relieve the symptoms associated with mood, dizziness, headaches, uterine cramps, and stomach cramps.
- Reduce high blood pressure, and help regulate heart rate. Energizes the brain, strengthens mental abilities, prevents Alzheimer’s disease and strengthens memory and absorption.
- Which is useful in the reduction of excess weight, because of the low-calorie level and free of fat and harmful cholesterol, compared to a high proportion of fiber.