In this article, we will learn about mint benefits for hair , skin and general health of the body. It’s considered as one of the aromatic herbal plants with great nutritional value and amazing health benefits.
Mint benefits for hair
There are many mint benefits for hair as follows:
- It strengthens hair: Mint oil works as a tonic and tonic for hair, especially when mixed with other essential oils, such as tea tree oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and even vitamin E oil.
- It expels hair insects (such as lice): Mint is a natural pest of insects. So, Putting peppermint oil on the hair can reduce the hair lice.
- Promotes hair growth: Peppermint oil gives a sense of tingling when massaging the scalp, which means that the oil is activated so that it works to balance the levels of pH, and thus works to offset the effect of excessive production of hair oils, which leads to reduction of hair fat, as this stimulates The hair follicle, thus increases the flow of blood circulation in the scalp which promotes hair growth.
- Moisturizes the hair follicles: The mint moisturizes the hair follicles from the inside to give the hair smoothness, and luster, by adding a few drops of peppermint oil and rubbing the hair shaft, and mint oil is non-greasy oil, making the hair smelled nice, and can also use peppermint oil as protection and prevention of Heat when using tools to lay off and soften hair.
- Treatment of dandruff: It can be treated with peppermint leaves and nettle lotion. The hair can be washed with this lotion to get rid of dandruff, as well as the benefits of other laxatives to soothe the scalp and promote hair growth as well.
Mint benefits for skin
There are many mint benefits for skin as follows:
- It is useful for all types of dry and oily skin.
- It Increases skin health and cleanliness and hides its imperfections.
- It Calms and reduces irritation, and reduces the redness of the skin.
- It Softens and refreshes skin.
- It Opens its color, removes black circles under the eyes and reduces bulging.
- It Cleanses the skin
- It gives a fragrant aroma.
- It exfoliates and removes dead cells, and removes wrinkles.
- It Removes blackheads.
- It Eliminates acne and prevents its appearance.
- It Promotes blood circulation.
- It Handles cracks and roughness of the foot heel.
Mint benefits for health
There are many mint benefits for hair and health as follows:
- Treatment of indigestion by increasing the secretion of enzymes and salivary glands and increase their activity.
- Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome especially in children.
- Fighting bacteria that cause tooth decay; so it is widely used in the manufacture of many kinds of toothpaste and mouthwashes.
- Prevent the spread of oral infection.
- A gas repellent and a comfort factor for the abdomen.
- Dispose of diarrhea, especially in children, as well as rid of the disease of bronze resulting from inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Relaxation and calmness of nerves.
- Relieve stomach and muscle pain.
- Relieve menstrual pain in females.
- Its fragrance increases the concentration and strengthens the memory.
- Treatment of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Relieve a cough and eliminate phlegm.
- Eliminate insomnia and sleep comfortably without disturbances.
- Elimination of deposits and gravel in the kidneys.
- Reduce the severity of the cold and viruses by burning his papers in the room.
- An inflammatory repellent especially hepatitis.
- Give the body strength, vigor, and vitality.
- Strengthen liver and pancreas.
- Eliminate acidity.
- The fresh mint leaves are useful for those suffering from nausea due to pregnancy, travel or otherwise.
- Mint contains important nutrients such as calcium, phosphorus and essential vitamins that strengthen the body.
- Tonic for the brain and circulatory system.