pineapple is a delicious fruit, not to mention its distinctive shape, but besides its distinctive taste and shape, there are many benefits of pineapple to the skin, women in particular and health in general.
Pineapple benefits for skin
There are many Pineapple benefits for skin as follows:
- Helps to get rid of acne: Helps pineapple to get rid of acne, because of its rich content of natural antioxidants like vitamin C, which acts as an anti-free radicals that damage the cells of the body and skin, and enzyme bromelin anti-inflammatory, which promotes the performance of vitamin C in The body, helps in the treatment of many inflammatory skin conditions, and makes healing faster.
- Makes the skin look younger: Pineapple is a fruit that is very useful for the skin, thanks to its rich content of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and antioxidants. The antioxidants found in pineapples not only stop the free radicals but also help prevent damage to skin cells. Their role in improving collagen synthesis is necessary to maintain the health and elasticity of the skin, and the content of pineapples from the water helps to get a soft and moist skin, in addition to the role of other nutrients that play a key role in making the skin healthy, fruit Or juice is very beneficial to the health of the skin.
- Treats the effects of dark spots: Pineapple fruit can effectively reduce the effects of dark spots and defects that appear in the skin, but how to use are:
-Distribute the pineapple slices to the dark spots in the skin, with the need to rub the skin gently.
-Leave the pineapple slices on the skin for five minutes, then rinse with water.
-Distribute deep cream on the skin.
Pineapple benefits female
There are many Pineapple benefits female as follows:
- Pineapple helps strengthen the immune system of pregnant women.
- Pineapple stimulates the production of collagen, which repairs damaged cells.
- Thanks to the nutrients found in pineapples, it regulates and maintains the thyroid gland.
- It helps to strengthen the ovaries especially during menstruation and during the ovulation cycle. It is preferred to take it during the course of the course
- while continuing to take it for 12 days from the time of ovulation, which helps to strengthen ovulation, which facilitates the possibility of pregnancy.
- Helps to eliminate the problem of whitening tablets, so it is best to eat this fruit during menstruation days.
- Pineapple helps to strengthen the production of eggs.
- Pineapple helps women produce whole eggs and are not missing.
- Pineapple contains vitamin C that is important for pregnant women as it enhances its immune system. It also facilitates the bowel movement of pregnant
- women and prevents constipation due to its containment of bromalin and dietary fiber.
- Pineapple has strong anti-inflammatory properties and fights colon and gas bloating.
- Eating pineapple juice in the first weeks of pregnancy helps to prevent fetal abnormalities, as well as prevent neurological malformations
- Pineapple helps to maintain blood pressure supplies in pregnant women, in order to decrease the proportion of sodium it contains in exchange for the high proportion of potassium metal.
- It protects against any congenital malformations because it contains folic acid.