Sweet potato, along with its wonderful and tasty mood, there are many sweet potato benefits for baby and general health which will discover today.
Sweet potatoes benefits for baby
There are many sweet potato benefits for baby as follows:
Contains a very high level of folic acid, which ensures the proper and integrated growth of the body, including the spinal cord, the nervous system, and the body in general, and prevents the problems of underdevelopment.
Maintains nerve health, strengthens brain function, increases intelligence, comprehension, absorption, concentration, retention and body balance.
Maintains body health because it contains high potassium, magnesium and sodium. Contains vitamin C enhanced to strengthen the immune system in the body.
Ensure healthy growth of the child, protect against bone and joint problems, ensure the safety of teeth, jaw and nails, and protect against osteoporosis; It is an antioxidant, which protects the child’s body from various pathological infections.
Strengthens vision, and protects against corneal and retinal problems. The child gains the necessary weight and is protected from excessive thinness. Contains vitamin D in charge of better absorption of calcium.
It keeps the heart healthy because it contains a high proportion of vitamin B6, which is a chemical amino acid. It protects against anemia, which increases the production of red blood cells because it contains iron. Maintains the health of the skin and skin of the child, as they contain a high proportion of vitamin A.
Improves digestion as it expels toxins from the body and improves the functioning of its digestive system because it contains a high proportion of dietary fiber.
Cancer is resistant to various types, as it contains antioxidants and beta-carotene. Treats flu and cold. Treats stress and fatigue, and activates the body; for containing the magnesium.
Sweet potato benefits for health
There are many sweet potato benefits for health as follows:
- Reduced blood pressure: Sweet potatoes are a good source of potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Improved sugar levels: Sweet potatoes can help reduce hypoglycaemic episodes and insulin resistance in diabetic patients when taken in moderate amounts and in healthy preparation. They are a good source of fiber that helps improve sugar, fat and insulin levels.
- Organize digestion: Sweet potatoes contain large amounts of fiber that contribute to the prevention of constipation, in addition to maintaining the regular movement of the digestive system, and health.
- Improvement of fertility in women: Vitamin A, which is high in sweet potatoes, is an essential ingredient for the production of female hormones during pregnancy and lactation.
- Enhancing the strength of the immune system: Vegetarian foods provide a combination of essential elements of the strength of the immune system, such as sweet potato, which contains a high percentage of antioxidants, vitamin C and beta-carotene.
- A good source of choline: Choline is a necessary component of muscle movement, learning, memory and sleep ability. It also contributes to the preservation of cellular membrane structure, the transmission of nerve impulses, the absorption of fat, and the reduction of chronic inflammation.