Besides the fact that the tamarind is a wonderful taste and wonderful drink, there are many tamarind benefits for skin and general health we will recognize today in our topic.
Tamarind benefits for skin
There are many tamarind benefits for skin as follows:
- Peeling the skin: Tamarind is a rich source of alpha hydroxy acids and is one of the essential ingredients in peeling cosmetics. It has a tremendous ability to remove dirt and impurities and deepen access to cells and works on the treatment of clogged pores.
- Skin whitening: Tamarind gives the skin the effect of natural lighting. With a mixture of tamarind powder with one lemon and honey and then apply the mixture on the face evenly and wash it after 15 minutes. With regular use, you will get lighter skin.
- Natural treatment for cellulite: As mentioned before, the peeled tamarind is good. Mix 2 teaspoons of tamarind powder with a pinch of sugar and lemon juice and half a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Moisturizing the skin: Prepare a pot to boil water and tamarind works to moisturize the skin. Add about 15 grams of dates in hot water to India and boil on low heat for 15 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of green tea to the water. Clean liquids, mix well and leave to cool and apply to skin.
- protecting from Aging: Tamarind is full of acids, antioxidants, fibers, and vitamins that help fight free radicals that lead to premature aging. Apply flour with tamarind powder with sugar and juice, with half a small suspension of baking soda and apply the mixture on the skin regularly to get a more vibrant skin.
- Pure skin: Tamarind is full of alpha hydroxyl acids, which are anti-blemishes and are used as a natural treatment to reduce the defects and treatment of pigmentation and get clear skin.
Tamarind benefits weight loss
There are many tamarind benefits weight loss as follows:
Unique compounds for effective slimming: One of the unique compounds that can be extracted from the tamarind or gained as a benefit from it when used as a spice called hydroxy citric acid (HCA). This acid is associated with weight loss because it has been proven to inhibit an enzyme in the body that specifically helps to store fat, In addition, tamarind has been known to suppress appetite by increasing neurotransmitter serotonin, but research is underway to confirm these characteristics.
Improves digestion and enhances the feeling of fullness: Tamarind is natural laxative and dietary fiber content is the main reason for this property and can be the use of tamarind flavor or seasoning to increase the efficiency of the digestive system, and promote the movement of the intestines easily, as the Tamarind stimulates the activity of yellow, which can Help dissolve food faster.
Contains enzymes that help to lose weight: Some enzymes in the juice of Tamarind have the ability to affect the activity of the protein in the body, especially proteins that store fat directly, and by inhibiting this activity, this juice can help seriously in your efforts to lose weight.