Tangerine is an acidic fruit, which resembles orange to a large extent but it is smaller in size and thinner skin. Let us know today about its nutritional value and its benefits to your health.
Tangerine health benefits
there are many Tangerine health benefits as follows:
- Lowering cholesterol levels: Fiber-rich tangerine content (14% per cup) helps prevent the absorption of LDL cholesterol in the body, a cholesterol whose high blood pressure may build up on artery walls and lead to the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Enhancing Cardiovascular Health: In addition to the high fiber content of the mandarin fruit, which promotes cardiovascular health by lowering the levels of harmful cholesterol, the strong antioxidants contained in the tangerine also contribute to this and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and infections that may raise From the risk of stroke and stroke.
- Weight loss: Tangerine helps lose weight, thanks to its high content of dietary fiber and water, which helps to feel fullness of the stomach and satiety, as well as being low in calories, which helps to reduce the desire to eat.
- Prevention of constipation and enhancement of digestion: Every 100 g of tangerine contains about 3 grams of fiber, and eating dietary fiber regularly contributes to the enhancement of digestion and prevention of constipation and control. Women are usually recommended to consume 25 g of fiber per day and men approximately 38 g, and by taking the tangerine you will earn a large amount of these recommended amounts.
- Blood pressure regulation: Tangerine is useful in helping to lower blood pressure. Because it is a rich source of potassium metal, which helps in lowering blood pressure.
- Helps lower blood pressure for potassium.
- Maintains the health of the pregnant mother and the fetus, and supplies the body of the pregnant food needed, especially in the first months of pregnancy.
- Contains acidic substances that promote body weight loss, giving it an ideal weight. It also promotes weight loss for its high content of dietary fiber, giving you a feeling of fullness, fullness and reduced appetite for food, especially since it contains a small amount of calories.
- Prevents high blood sugar.
- Promotes mental health, and protects against anxiety, stress and stress.
- Protects against muscle spasms.
- Helps in the production of breastfeeding mother’s milk.
Tangerine benefits for sex
- Addresses erectile dysfunction and erectile dysfunction problems.
- Promotes blood circulation, which promotes blood flow to sexual organs and increases sexual activity.
- Provides the body with energy and vitality necessary for sex.
- Increase sexual desire in men.
- The male reproductive system increases significantly.
Tangerine juice benefits
there are many tangerine juice benefits as follows:
Eliminates the free radicals of the cells, which prevents the growth and spread of cancer cells, especially liver cancer; to contain the tangerine vitamin A and beta carotenoids, which prevent the incidence of Hepatitis C, and contains lemonade, which protects against breast cancer.
Reduces the amount of harmful cholesterol in the blood, which protects against cardiovascular disease, and prevents the occurrence of strokes and strokes.
It helps prevent digestive problems and treats constipation.
Helps lower blood pressure for potassium.
Maintains the health of the pregnant mother and the fetus, and supplies the body of the pregnant food needed, especially in the first months of pregnancy.
Contains acidic substances that promote body weight loss, giving it an ideal weight. It also promotes weight loss for its high content of dietary fiber, giving you a feeling of fullness, fullness and reduced appetite for food, especially since it contains a small number of calories.