We will talk today about both of type 1 & 2 diabetes symptoms , Diabetes is one of the most common chronic diseases of our time, as a result of different lifestyles and food. Although it is a disease of autoimmune disorder, the immune system attacks the beta cells of the pancreas, the insulin-producing cells, which are the primary regulators of blood sugar, But dietary habits have a significant impact on the infection and infected by adults and young alike.
What are the types of diabetes?
Diabetes is divided into two types, depending on the imbalance suffered by the patient as follows:
Type 1 Diabetes: This type of diabetes causes the pancreas to lose its ability to produce insulin in whole or in part. Therefore, insulin is not enough to reduce the blood sugar level to normal after eating. It is also called diabetes because it affects children most often. In this case, symptoms disappear and women recover after childbirth. As for children, they will accompany them throughout their lives. They will rely on injections containing the insulin hormone produced daily at each meal to simulate the work of the pancreas.
Type 2 diabetes: In this type, the insulin produced is not effective enough for the cells to respond to glucose input and amino acids to store it or to obtain energy from it. Thus, blood sugar remains as if insulin does not exist. It usually affects the elderly. , Forcing them to take pills to stimulate the cells to respond to insulin, but some advanced cases, and with the neglect of proper nutrition is forced to use the injection of insulin.
Type 1 diabetes symptoms
- The appetite is constantly open to eating foods, and this symptom is clear when the first category of children.
- Weight loss.
- Frequent tiredness, tiredness, fatigue, tension, irritability, and anger.
- Increased patient exposure exacerbates inflammation and wounds, which may be normal in non-infected.
Type 2 diabetes symptoms
1. Thirst and frequent urination: When the type II diabetes occurs symptoms begin to appear, the most important frequent urination and the exit of large amounts of urine
2. Fatigue: The cause of fatigue is not fully known, but doctors are likely to cause exhaustion because the body uses too much energy to cope with frequent changes in blood sugar.
3. Loss of weight and hunger: Loss of approximately 10 to 20 pounds within two months without a diet may be an indicator of type 2 diabetes. When type II diabetes occurs, the body breaks the proteins in the muscles as an alternative source of fuel. Extreme hunger may also be a symptom of type 2 diabetes
4. Fungal infections: Frequent fungal infections may be the first sign of type 2 diabetes, especially yeast infection. Candida yeast infection is more common in women, and this fungal infection is caused by the weakness of the body in the diabetic.
5. Blurred vision: The presence of flashes of light of the most important symptoms of diabetes type II, which can not be ignored, and is the result of high blood sugar, causing confusion of vision only when high blood sugar, and disappear at a low rate of sugar, but Repeating this often can lead to retinal detachment and blindness in some cases.
6. Tingling of the feet: Tinnitus of the feet of the symptoms of diabetes is important and ignored may lead to the occurrence of diabetes neuropathy.