Coriander has many health benefits for skin, hair, and general health. It helps to improve digestion, as it is an effective natural remedy for urinary tract disorders. In addition, coriander is useful for treating allergies and infections caused by bacterial and fungal infections.
Coriander leaves and seeds are usually used for therapeutic purposes. It is also used as a food dish, helping to prevent food poisoning. Moreover, coriander adds a distinctive flavor to the different cooking recipes.
cilantro benefits for health
there are many cilantro benefits for health as follows:
- treatment of mouth ulcers: Coriander contains a number of essential oils, which is considered an excellent disinfectant. In addition, coriander is a source of wonderful ingredients that have antimicrobial effects, which aggravate wounds and ulcers in the mouth. It also helps to accelerate healing of ulcers and prevent bad breath. Although coriander is not commonly used in the main products, it is used as a disinfectant in all types of natural toothpaste. In fact, before the invention of toothpaste, people chewed the seeds of coriander to reduce bad breath.
- It regulates blood pressure: Coriander consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure in many patients. Promotes the reaction of calcium ions and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter in the peripheral and central nervous system, and relaxes blood vessel tension. Reducing the chances of having a number of cardiovascular events, including heart attacks and strokes.
- diabetes: Because of the effect of the stimulation of coriander on the endocrine, increases the secretion of insulin from the pancreas, which increases the level of insulin in the blood. This regulates the proper absorption and absorption of sugar and locomotives resulting in the level of sugar in the blood. This property is very useful for patients with diabetes and other related conditions, in order to reduce their chances of serious mutations and decline in blood sugar levels and to ensure other normal metabolic functions as well.
- skin disorders: Coriander and anti-oxidant properties are ideal for removing skin disorders such as eczema, dehydration and fungal infections.
- Coriander and Insomnia Prevention: The contents of phytonutrient in coriander leaves help to balance the chemical body. This will make our nerves relax and bring us to deep sleep.
- menstrual cycle: If a woman suffers from a heavy menstrual cycle, her daily diet should include coriander, it helps to reduce menstrual disorders. When boiling 6 grams of coriander seeds in half a liter of water and add a teaspoon of sugar. Taking this warm mixture three times a day gives you comfort.
- It helps to relax: Coriander herbs have a relaxing effect. Drinking coriander juice regularly calms your nerves and improves your sleep cycle naturally. A recent study published in the Indian Journal of Pharmacology found that high levels of coriander extract produced the same levels of anti-anxiety effects.
- Weight Loss: Coriander leaves are best to reduce your weight. this is the way:
- Chop 60 grams of coriander leaves.
- Put it in a large cup.
- Pour 4 cups of hot water and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add half a teaspoon of honey and lemon
- Drink this dose every morning before breakfast (for the best result, drink this mixture of 5 days