What are the white Honey benefits? White honey is one of the natural honey varieties produced from the nectar of the Gaff tree that grows in the Hawaiian Islands. There is no difference between it and any other honey except in color, which is determined by the color of the flower nectar and the environment visited by the bee and the soil.
The white honey is white in color, such as milk and its nutritional value is high because it contains a high percentage of dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and essential elements such as B1, B2, B3, B6, calcium, copper, zinc and iron. Low temperatures to maintain its nature.
9 important White honey benefits for the human health
- Rich in plant nutrients: Plant nutrients are components found in plants, help protect them from harm, and help protect them from insects, diseases and UV rays. These compounds have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and beneficial effects on health. Because honey is made from The plant contains these compounds, which exist only in raw honey, and break down when processed.
- Cough can be treated with honey: which is a cough suppressant, used as a sore throat remedy, and can be used when coughing by adding it to hot tea with lemon. A study in Supplementary and Alternative Medicine found that honey is equivalent to dextromethorphan : dextromethorphan), a common ingredient for over-the-counter cough medicines, and a teaspoon of raw honey can be taken with a spoon.
- Rich in nutrients: According to the National Institute of Honey, honey contains small amounts of a large group of vitamins, minerals, such as: riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, so the use of honey instead of Sugar on the body supply a lot of nutrients.
- It has a role in the treatment of diseases: Honey helps to treat many diseases, can be mixed with other treatments, or placed directly on the skin, and is used by Ayurvedic practitioners in medicine to treat the following diseases:
- Weakness, stress and sleep disorders.
- Vision problems.
- The smell of bad breath.
- Dental pain for children over the year.
- Asthma and cough.
- frequent urination.
- Eczema, and skin infections.
5- Improve memory and reduce anxiety: The New Zealand study confirmed the ability of honey to raise the level of memory functions, in addition to the ability to reduce the feelings of anxiety and tension, through the consumption of honey alone or added as a solution to Some types of hot drinks and other sweets and foods.
6- Strengthens the body’s immune system: thus helping the body to resist a lot of diseases.
7- It protects against cancer of all kinds: It cleanses the body of microbes, bacteria and various toxins, and saves the body from them.
8- Protects your teeth from the risk of decay and helps in its growt: It protects the gums from inflammation and strengthens it and protects the mouth from fungus.
9- It’s used since ancient times: It’s used in the treatment of digestive problems such as diarrhea and peptic ulcer, and help to eat one tablespoon or two tablespoons and stomach free to relieve pain, and help in the healing process, but more studies are still needed to prove it.