Longan is a delicious tropical fruit with anti-aging properties, improves skin health, nourishes the blood, increases blood circulation, and promotes memory.
It includes amazing health benefits as it strengthens the nervous system, improving immunity, lowering blood pressure, calming the body, treating insomnia and dizziness.
In Chinese traditional medicine, it is used to increase Qi (energy) from the heart, as a stimulant, and to beauty.
Longan fruit benefits for health
There are many Longan fruit benefits for health as follows:
- energy boosts
In traditional Chinese medicine, Longan was thought to help balance and improve energy levels, prevent chronic diseases, reduce dizziness and promote metabolism. Several reports from China confirm Longan’s ability to boost energy in the human body.
- Improve the nervous system: Research has found that longan can help balance the nerves in the body, which in turn can help improve the function of the nervous system, which can help in the overall performance of the nerve movement.
- Strengthens immunity
Longan, a rich source of vitamin C, can boost the immune system as well as increase antioxidant activity.
- Speed up the healing of diseases
A high level of vitamin C also means that this fruit can help produce collagen, which is essential for every tissue, cell or muscle in the body.
- Prevents chronic diseases
Although it contains minimal antioxidants, it can still help eliminate free radicals and neutralize their effect within the body.
This can help prevent the transformation of healthy cells, which can reduce the risk of developing cancer of arthritis, autoimmune diseases, and various heart diseases.
- Promote digestion
The long dried colors and the table have a high proportion of fibers that help increase the size of the stool.
It also helps to pass the bowel movements and prevent the symptoms of constipation, indigestion, diarrhea, bloating, cramping, and general stomach upset, while improving nutrient absorption efficiency.
- Improves memory
Several research studies have linked longan consumption to improved cognitive abilities, particularly those related to memory formation and retention.
- Treatment of snake bites
In Vietnam, fruit seeds are usually used to treat snake bites and usually press the affected area. It contains saponin, which has the ability to absorb the poison.
- Eyes health: vitamins B, especially B6, B12, and folic acid found in this tropical fruit reduce the chances of age-related macular degeneration and help maintain vision health.
- Dental Care: It is also known that longan contains an abundance of vitamin B, to keep teeth and gums in good condition.
- Works to increase blood circulation in the body.
- Increases the productivity of the iron element in the body.
- Helps to form the cells needed by the body in the process of healing wounds and burns.
- It is one of the most powerful natural energy enhancers of the body.
- Helps in the treatment of insomnia.
- It works to reduce the level of fat and calories in the body.