we will talk today about the benefits of vitamin B9 ( Vitamin B9 benefits skin , body, hair and more) which it’s so important for our body. Vitamin B9, as scientifically called folic acid, is one of the most complex vitamins listed in the B-8 group, since it has many vital functions and processes in the human body.
It should be available in moderate and sufficient quantities on a daily basis, to avoid any serious complications that accompany the body’s deficiency. It is available in many sources, including natural elements such as natural foods and beverages rich in this element, including the medical supplements that we will review later, Lack of this element in the body. in summary, there are many benefits of vitamin B9 for our bodies, recognized in that article.
Vitamin B9 sources
- Liver, lamb liver, kidneys, and spleen.
- Red meat: like veal, lamb meat.
- Whole grains: such as wheat.
- Leafy vegetables: such as parsley, lettuce, spinach, coriander, watercress, cabbage, and turnips.
- Asparagus branches.
- Citrus fruits: such as oranges, broccoli, mandarins, and grapefruit.
- Legumes, such as beans, peas, green beans, and red beans.
- Flower or cauliflower, broccoli.
- Brewer’s yeast.
- Nut: such as walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, peanuts, millet pistachios, sunflower seeds, and green beans.
- Dairy products: such as milk and cheese. Avocado fruits.
- Berries, and strawberries.
Causes of vitamin B9 deficiency
- Lack of intake of leafy vegetables and folic acid foods such as eggs, liver, milk, beans, bananas, apples, lemons and lentils.
- Gastrointestinal problems are caused by the inability to absorb folic acid in its parts.
- Take some types of medications such as anticonvulsants.
- Kidney failure.
- Symptoms Of Folic Acid Deficiency
- Anemia, which causes tiredness and fatigue and shows a pale face
- The mood changes where the person feels depressed.
- Severe diarrhea.
- Weight loss for lack of desire to eat.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as indigestion, stomach ulcers, vomiting, and abdominal pain.
- Loss of consciousness and the inability to maintain balance. Feeling difficulty walking.
Benefits of Vitamin B9
there are many benefits of vitamin B9 as follows:
- Vitamin B9 is used in the production of red blood cells, so it protects the body from anemia.
- Helps complete lipid metabolism and metabolism. Regenerates gastrointestinal cells, gastrointestinal tracts.
- Contributes to increasing hair length, growth, vitality, and prevention, and prevents break and bomb.
- It’s very important for the health of the nervous system, as the lack, lead to the incidence of depression, and severe mental disorders.
- Vitamin B 9 helps build and grow muscle.
- Vitamin B9 is essential for complete RNA and DNA production.
- Protects against fetal deformities. The iron component is distributed in the body, in the right and balanced way.
- It’s very important for the completion of stages of growth, especially in fetuses, children, adolescents, and pregnant women. It protects against cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery disease.
- Protects your body from cancer, especially colon cancer, and cervical cancer.
Vitamin B9 benefits skin
There are a lot of vitamin B9 benefits skin as follows:
- It provides freshness to the skin and works to rid it of impurities and blemishes, to get healthier skin and beauty, and in addition to increase the elasticity of the skin.
- Prevents signs of aging, premature aging, as well as unifying skin color, removing pigmentation resulting from non-absorption of minerals and vitamins.
- Acne is one of the most common skin diseases among all age groups, by detoxifying the body, thus reducing the chance of acne, but the recommended doses should be taken by the doctor; because excessive intake of pills Folic acid leads to dehydration in the skin.