we will talk today about vitamin B6 benefits for hair , skin, and body. vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is a group B vitamins that are dissolved in water and are found in three forms: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine, and their phosphate compounds, which are colorless and odorless crystals with saline taste and are capable of carrying alkaline acids and heat, It is fast oxidized.
Symptoms of vitamin B6 deficiency
- Inflammation of the mouth, tongue, appearance of ulcers, cracking lips.
- Seborrheic dermatitis, especially around the eyes, nose, and behind the ear.
- Feeling depressed, insomnia, nervous tension.
- Feeling ache, ache needles in the limbs.
- Loss of appetite, hence weight loss.
- The weakness of immunity.
- Weakness and muscular atrophy.
- Nervous system disorder, and imbalance of movements.
Sources of vitamin B6
- Beef: 85 grams of it contains 0.9 milligrams of vitamin B6.
- tuna: 85 grams of the human body is supplied with 0.9 milligrams of vitamin B6
- Grilled chicken breast: 85 grams of it provides 0.9 milligrams of vitamin B6.
- Bananas: The medium-sized banana provides 0.4 milligrams of vitamin B6.
- Other sources: Like avocados, soybeans, brown rice, milk, carrots, potatoes, whole grains, seeds, nuts, spinach, fish and meat.
- Fish: halibut, trout, whale, mackerel, raw or cooked salmon, cooked yellow tuna, and white tuna stuffed with oil or water.
- Dried pulses and nuts: chickpeas, lentils, soybeans, sunflower seeds, millet pistachios, walnuts, and must be cooked.
- Vegetables: Sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes with outer crust, carrots, and cooked spinach.
- Fruits: peaches, canned dried peaches, avocados, durian, and cooked banana fruit.
Daily dose of vitamin B6
- Men: 2.2 milligrams.
- Women: 2.0 milligrams.
- pregnant women: 2.5 to 2.6 milligrams.
- Children from birth up to six months: 0.3 milligrams.
- Children 6 months to 1 year: 0.6 milligrams.
- Children aged 1 to 3 years: 0.9 milligrams.
- Children aged 4 to 6 years, 1.3 milligrams.
- Children aged 7 to 10 years: 1.6 milligrams.
- Children aged 11 to 14: 1.8 milligrams.
vitamin B6 benefits for Hair
there are vitamin B6 benefits for hair as follows:
- Vitamin B6 helps maintain healthy hair, because it nourishes and promotes healthy hair and scalp, prevents hair loss and makes it strong.
- Studies suggest that vitamin B6 supplements promote hair growth, improve the condition, and treat alopecia in some patients.
- Vitamin B6 stimulates hair follicles to regrow growth and treats the dandruff problem.
- It Slows down the gray-gray hair conversion. Vitamin B-6 reduces the appearance of gray hair and slows hair turnover, as well as vitamin B-12 and botulinum.
- It Enzymes are stimulated by the metabolism of hair proteins.
- Vitamin B6 is an important member of the vitamin B complex because it stimulates the enzymes and chemical reactions that begin the metabolism of hair proteins, keratin and melanin in the hair follicle and this makes them get enough keratin and melanin, Which promotes the growth of new hair
Vitamin B6 benefits for skin
There are many Vitamin B6 benefits for skin as follows:
- Prevents the occurrence of skin infections, especially for oily skin.
- Protects the appearance of acne.
- Prevents inflammation of the lips and infection of the mouth with small ulcers.
- Maintains the health of the skin in general, especially the skin behind the ear, around the eyes, the skin of the eyelids, the area of the eyebrows, and the skin around the mouth and around the nose.
- Prevents psoriasis and eczema.